What is Python?
Python is a general-purpose high level programming language.
Python is recommended as first programming language for beginners and freshers.
Python syntax is clean and length of the Python code is relatively very short.
Learning Python helps you to start Core back end application development, web development, data science, AI, ML, and high end computing. A large number of world class websites have been written in Python and Python plays a significant role in building games, productivity tools and desktop apps, so there are lots of websites and books to help you learn how to do those.
This ensures that a developer can use Python to build a wide range of applications, which will be made easy with the right tools/libraries.
Where we can use Python?
- We can use every where. The most common important application area are
- Developing Desktop Applications
- Developing Web Applications
- Network Programming
- Developing Games
- Data Analysis Applications
- Machine Learning
- Developing Database Applications
- Developing Artificial Intelligence Applications
- IOT Applications… etc
Features of Python
- Easy to Learn and Simple
- Open Source and Free
- High Level Programming Language
- Platform Independent
- Dynamically Typed
- Python is Procedure Oriented and Object Oriented
- Extensible and Embedded
- Extensive Library
Python Language Fundamentals
Python - String Handling
Python Data Structures
Functional Programming in Python