About MERN Stack?
Full Stack Developer?
Full Stack Developers are experts in both the front-end and back-end. And they are good in both front-end and back-end languages and frameworks, as well as in server and hosting environments like Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP or Heroku etc.).
To get to this depth of tech stack knowledge, most full-stack developers will have spent many years working in a variety of different roles and different language and frameworks.
Once getting variety of different roles and framework’s work experience, you can switch to Full Stack Developer.
Full Stack Web Developer has high demand in market now, and all startup and mid-range companies, and MNC are hiring Full Stack Web Developer with expertise knowledge either Angular or React JS.
Who should learn Full Stack Developer – MERN?
- Students passionate about Web Application development with hassle-free coding.
- Professionals desiring to earn more through freelancing, Upwork, PeoplePerHour.
- Students who are studying yet have an eagerness to learn a new skillset.
- Front End Web Developer
- Back End Web Developer
- UI Designer
- UX Consultant
- Application Developer
- Full Stack Developer – MERN
Let’s look at the different technologies and frameworks that you will learn:
- Frontend – Frontend Framework – React JS and Redux
- Backend – Node JS, Express JS
- Database – MYSQL, NoSQL- MongoDB
- Server/Cloud – AWS Hosting/Heroku
- VCS – Git, GitHub and GitLab